Open Viewing: Fri 22 Sep, 1:00pm - 1:30pm
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce this magnificent four bedroom detached bungalow to the market on Schools Road, Saggart. With an enviable position on the fringe of Saggart Village, but yet oozing peace and tranquility and with all the benefits of countryside living, this location is truly next to none. Within a short stroll you will find local shops, cafes, bars and leisure facilities. On a transport note the M50 and N7 road networks are easily accessible along with The Saggart Luas Stop being very easily accessible. Interior living accommodation of c. 1,300 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four double bedrooms, main family bathroom and one ensuite. The front gated entrance gives way to a generous tarmac driveway and vast, manicured garden space. The lawned rear garden is not overlooked and boasts a sunny southerly aspect. A prospect which will surely appeal to a variety of buyers; Viewing is highly advised!
- c. 1,300 sq ft
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Four double bedrooms
- Main family bathroom and 1 ensuite
- Kitchen/breakfast room with utility room
- Gated front entrance
- Large tarmac driveway with room to park a number of cars
- Manicured front garden
- Not overlooked to the rear
- Sunny southerly rear aspect
- Oozing peace and tranquility but yet within a short stroll of Saggart Village
- Saggart Luas Stop within easy reach
- M50 & N7 Road networks very easily accessible
- Viewing highly advised!
If travelling on N7 from City Centre, before the Rathcoole Exit, veer left heading towards Citywest Hotel. Passing Citywest Hotel on your right hand side, ...
6 Village Green, Tallaght, Dublin 24
Tel: 01 4599288
PSRA Licence No. 002307