Brian Gleeson Propety are delighted to bring to market this light filled executive style dormer bungalow presented in immaculate condition located in the townland of Scart, Modeligo.
This stylish home which benefits from vaulted ceilings and beautiful oak joinery is one not to be missed. It is finished to a very high standard, but still allows you to add your own stamp on the first floor as there is still some work to be done. Once completed, the first floor will comprise of a bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and plenty of storage space.
This home is situated on circa 1 acre and has a large 900 sqft garage. It is situated only five minutes from Modeligo National School yet in close proximity to the coastal market town of Dungarvan, Cappoquin Village and the heritage town of Lismore.
Enjoy the photographs and feel free to contact Brian Gleeson Property to arrange your private viewing.
Site: 1.0 Acres (Approx)
Planning Permission: 05-1434
Retention Permission: 11-83
Build Complete: February 2008
Ground Floor 1904 ft₂
First Floor (Semi Complete) 238 ft₂
Garage Area: 900 ft₂
Waste Water Treatment: On Site Septic Tank & Bord na Mona Puraflo System with Percolation Area – To EPA Specification (2011)
Water Supply: Private Pumped Well with Filtration, UV & Nitrate Treatment.
• 7.5m₂ of Solar Panels on South Facing Roof (Hot Water)
• Tegral Revendale Slates on Roof Areas.
• Granite Quoins
• Granite Cills
• UPVC (Woodgrain Effect) windows & Doors with Vistatherm Elite Glass (Joe Roche)
• UPVC (Woodgrain Effect) Facia & Soffits throughout (Dungarvan UPVC)
• UPVC (Black) Gutters & Downpipes (Dungarvan UPVC)
• White External Render (Recently Painted with Dulux Paint – 3 Coats)
• Decorative Chimney Cap & Flues
• Driveway Kerbed & Tar & Chip Finish
• Concrete Post & Chain-link Boundary Fence (Maintenance Free)
• Red Robin Hedge to Road Boundary.
• ESB Connection (Day & Night Rate)
• River at Rear of Site