DescriptionAttractive Site with FPP for substantial (223 sq.m.) residence and Garage.
• c. 0.65 acre ‘ready to go’ site with FPP
• Elevated 0.65 acre site with wonderful views over surrounding countryside towards Tara Hill in the distance
• Very well located at the edge of Craanford and short distance from all Village amenities including Primary School
• Craanford is a popular rural area with a vibrant Village community and is well located about 15 minutes’ drive from Gorey Town and the M11
• FULL PLANNING PERMISSION ( Pl Ref 20150112) for 223.5m² detached residence with Garage
• Planning permission extended until 2025
• Section 47 condition applies - whereby the owner will occupy the property as their primary permanent residence for 5 years from commencement of occupation
• Purchaser must satisfy the ‘local needs’ requirement
DirectionsFrom Dublin – Take Exit 22 and follow signs for Gorey town.
From Gorey out the Carnew road. Turn left into Craanford village, pass Church and School, continue for 1km and turn right for Askamore. The site is a few hundred yards up on the right