Sherry FitzGerald John Rohan present to market this suburb residence in Castlewoods, Ballinamona.
Castlewood's is an exclusive development of individually designed detached homes in a secluded country woodland setting.
The development which consists of large, detached residences offers its residents a tranquil countryside style living while still achieving a community centered environment and remaining within driving distance to all amenities as it is situated just c. 5km south of Waterford city, Ireland's oldest city.
- Less than a 6 minute drive from R710 outer ring road, providing the development with easy access to the city centre, its outer suburbs, UPMC Whitfield and University Hospital Waterford.
- The city holds a whopping 21 primary and 9 secondary schools in the city. The City also benefits from Third Level Education with South East Technological University Waterford.
- Effortless travel with access to the national rail network, Bus Eireann national and inner-city services, as well as an excellent road network including M9 to Dublin.
- Less than 7km from the seaside town of Tramore and less than 14km from Dunmore East and Woodstown Beach.
- In driving distance to several prestigious golf clubs including Waterford Castle and Faithlegg.
This attractive & elegant executive residence stands on undoubtedly one of the finest sties in Ballinamona with exceptional privacy in an idyllic woodland setting. The well apportioned accommodation extends to 281 sq. meters (3,032 sq. ft.) overall. Notable internal features include high quality solid wood flooring, hardwood doors, high ceilings (just over 9TM, solar panels and gas fired underfloor heating. C2 BER.
Tiled porch, Double height entrance hall with bespoke feature open riser staircase with frameless glazed balustrade, wooden floors. Guest WC. Sitting room with birch flooring and gas fireplace in marble surround. Kitchen with oak units, black granite worktops and integrated appliances, bright triple aspect living / dining area with floor to ceiling glazing and roof light, gas stove and glazed door to patio. Well appointed utility with SSS and ample built in storage. Ground floor double bedroom with built in wardrobe s and tiled ensuite shower room with power shower.
On the first floor are an additional four bedrooms and a large dual aspect exercise / games room. The dual aspect master bedroom has a tiled ensuite bathroom and access onto a large terrace overlooking the gardens. There is also a family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and another two ensuite shower rooms.
Outside, the house is centred on a beautiful and well-maintained site with low stone wall a feature throughout. There is a good size garage which could be converted to a home office. Large lawn areas give way to plants, trees, and shrubs. There is a large gravel driveway with parking and access to the garage. To the rear of the house is a mature woodland providing an excellent private backdrop to the rear garden, abundant with bluebells and other plants and flowers. Just to the front there is a large open green space.
The site extends to a little over 0.55 acres Exceptional privacy to rear with beautiful woodland backdrop Gravel driveway with ample car parking space Garage (5.3m x 4m) with covered garden-storage area to rear Well maintained lawn, with mature shrubs and plants Paved patio and deck area.
Hallway - 4.61m x 4.04m
Wood flooring; feature staircase with glazed guard
WC - 2.57m x 1.16m
Wood flooring; WC; WHB
Living Room - 5.87m x 3.98m
Wood floor; gas fireplace; ceiling spot lights; door to dining room area
Kitchen - 5.87m x 3.98m
Wood floor; fitted kitchen units with granite worktops; integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob; fitted microwave
Dining Area - 6.79m x 3.33m
Large skylight window; patio door to deck
Bedroom 1 - 4.73m x 4.30m
Wood floor; fitted sliderobes; ceiling spotl ights
En-Suite 1 - 1.96m x 1.86m
Tiled floor; WC; WHB; shower
Games Room - 7.07m x 3.94m
Wooden floor; ceiling spot lights; small balcony overlooking the woods; suitable for use as games / exercise room
Bedroom 2 - 4.74m x 3.42m
Wood floor; fitted wardrobe
En-Suite 2 - 2.58m x 1.74m
Tiled floor-to-ceiling, WC; WHB; electric shower
Bedroom 3 - 4.50m x 3.16m
Wood floor; fitted wardrobes; access to large balcony
En-Suite 3 - 1.93m x 1.91m
Tiled; WC; WHB; electric shower
Bathroom - 3.19m x 2.16m
Tiled; WC; WHB; storage cupboard; jacuzzi bath
Bedroom 4 - 4.26m x 1.45m
Wood floor; built-in walk-in wardrobe; access to large balcony
En-Suite 4 - 3.17m x 1.45m
WC; WHB; Jacuzzi bath
Bedroom 5 - 3.34m x 2.77m
Wood floor; fitted wardrobes; suitable for use as a home office
- Mature woodland surrounding the site provides excellent privacy within a prestigious development.
- High quality fittings throughout including a feature staircase.
- Large (250 sq.ft.) balcony terrace on the first floor accessible from two bedrooms.
- Solid Birch hardwood flooring through much of the accommodation.
- Solid mahogany internal doors at ground floor level, solid oak doors at first floor.
- Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout.
- Tall ceilings (9'3") and large wooden-frame double-glazed windows providing lots of light.
- Roof-mounted solar-panels for heating water.
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 105954465
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.29 kWh/m2/yr