An excellent 6 bedroom detached family home built in 1994 with ample living accommodation situated in the historic village of Rosenallis, nestled in the foothills of the Slieve Bloom Mountains.
The house is accessed through cut stone entrance piers with electric gates.
The front and rear gardens are in lawn and shrubs.
There is a purpose built workshop c210 sq m.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Office, 6 Bedrooms, 1 En-suite, Family Bathroom, Shower Room and WC.
Front and Rear Gardens in Lawn
Cut Stone Entrance Piers
Purpose Built Workshop
Dual central heating.
• Entrance Hall
• Sitting Room: 4.56m x 6m wood flooring, cast iron fireplace
• Kitchen: 5.14m x 4.45m Solid chestnut fitted kitchen, solid fuel stove, double oven and gas hob
• Dining Room: 3.93m x 3.33 Tiled floor and patio door to rear.
• Office: 3.54m x 3.18m
• Bedroom 1: 3.56m x 3.33m Wood floor and fitted wardrobe
• En-suite: 1m x 2.21m WC WHB Power shower
• Bedroom 2: 3.65m x 3.1m Carpet, fitted wardrobe and dressing table
• Bathroom: 2.35m x 2.56m Bath, WC, WHB, Half tiled
• Bedroom 3: 3.1m x 4.55m Carpet, fitted wardrobe
• Bedroom 4: 3.1m x 4.57m
• Bathroom: 2.4m x 2.04m Tiled floor, WHB Electric shower
• Walk-in Hotpress
• Bedroom 5: 3.13m x 3.02m Wood floor, fitted wardrobe
• Bedroom 6: 6.41m x 3.8m
• WC: 1.62m x 2.03m
This property is located in the village of Rosenallis.