DescriptionROCKVILLE - Discover it for yourself
Last two 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached houses remaining c. 125.6 sq m/1,352 sq ft - c. 129.3 sq m/1,392 sq ft from €530,000 (No 8 Rockville Avenue & 4 Rockville Square)
4 Bedroom end of terrace c. 145 sq m/c.1,567 sq ft from €585,000 Last one remaining
4 Bedroom detached house 2 storey c.227 sq m/c. 2,445 sq ft (From plans) asking €895,000
The Gate Lodge 3 bed house c. 101 sq m/1,087 sq ft - register your interest.
The villages of Stepaside and Foxrock are close by which both boast from specialist shops, popular boutiques and eateries. Transport links are excellent, with easy access to the M50, nearby LUAS stops and Carrrickmines with its Park & Ride facility located only a short distance away. There are numerous quality bus corridors provide regular and services directly into the City Centre.
Rockville is being constructed by Maplewood Residential renowned for exacting high standards.
Discover Life in a Maplewood Home – A better place to come home to.
FeaturesHEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENCY SPECIFICATION
• All homes will achieve an A2/A3 Building Energy Rating due to the following features:
• Highly efficient A-Rated heat pump from Daikin achieving superior levels of energy efficiency, reliability and comfort
• Excellent standard of wall, floor & roof insulation
• Areas within the houses are zoned and can be heated independently of each other providing greater energy efficiency and economy.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
• Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendants and downlights optimising the lighting functions throughout the houses.
• Pre wired for intruder alarm, multiple TV/ broadband providers and free to air TV with multiple points provided throughout each home.
• Smoke, carbon monoxide alarms and heat detectors are fitted as standard
• Bulkhead lighting to external doors & power socket for external use
INTERNAL JOINERY & IRONMONGERY
• Superior single panel doors fitted throughout by Durkan Joinery with matching skirtings, architraves and fitted with black ironmongery.
Higher than standard height doors to ground floor.
• Superior quality bespoke kitchens by Kelly Design. Included in the spec are quartz worktops with upstands and splashback behind the range, integrated bin system and a generous appliance package including integrated larder fridge, under-counter freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel electric range and extractor fan.
• Where present, utility rooms are plumbed and wired for washing machines & tumble dryers.
• Floors are tiled as standard.
• Contemporary white suites are standard in all bathrooms with sleek modern matt black fittings.
• Large walk-in showers are fitted in ensuites with slate black shower trays, pressurized shower systems with large rain head shower fittings, recessed shelves (where possible) and slim line wet room panels.
• Heated towel rails are standard in the family bathroom and ensuites.
• Where space allows master ensuites are fitted with double wash hand basins.
• Bathrooms are finished with a combination of porcelain floor and wall tiling to wet areas and quartz stone shelves and upstands as standard.
• High quality built-in wardrobes in bedrooms from Cawleys Furniture with oak finished carcasses and a combination of hanging and shelved space.
WINDOWS & DOORS
• Future Proof double glazed 1.2W/m2K U-Value, wood grain pvc windows with child safety catches and external doors with 3 point locking mechanism from Munster Joinery.
WALL FINISHES & PAINT
• Floor to ceiling heights on the ground floor are 9ft.
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout as standard. Oyster Bed walls and Shell cove ceilings and wood work.
• Side gates fitted on the side passages of semi-detached and end terrace houses
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes, of brick, uPVC and dash
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods
• Rear gardens will be raked & seeded with a paved patio area
• External power socket & tap fitted as standard
• High quality hard & soft landscaping to the front gardens, driveways and communal areas.
• On-street / In-curtilage parking to accommodate 2 cars per house
• €10,000 deposit required.
• Contracts must be signed within 21 days of receipt of them. Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing of contracts.
• Stamp Duty – 1%
• 10 year structural guarantee with Home Bond
• Every household will become a member of the estate’s Management Company which will oversee the affairs and day to day running of the estate
• Every resident will have exclusive access to and enjoyment of the walled garden within Rockville
Viewing DetailsFor further details or to arrange a viewing appointment contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600