Riversdale Place comprises an entire development of 10 residential units. Entrance to the development is at street level. There are three access cores and units are laid out over four floors.
The development was completed in 2008/2009 and are finished to a particularly high standard. The garden and large terrace are attractive and unique features of a city centre rental property and off street parking is in a front paved courtyard, much envied in the area. There are two spaces in the detached garage which are allocated to Unit No. 2.
The units are a mix of 1 and 2 bedroomed units and the layout of each is uniquely designed to suit the original layout of the houses.
- Unique Multi Family investment property in a prime residential location
- Within easy walking distance of City Centre
- Close proximity to Mercy Hospital, Bon Secours, CUH and UCC
- 10 bright and luxurious apartments with fabulous city views
- Current income €151,000 (ERV €162,000)
- Range of 1 & 2 bed duplex, 1 & 2 bed apartments
- Beautiful gardens overlooking River Lee
- Ground floor units have direct access to large south facing terrace
- Converted period property with 11 off street car spaces
- Tenants not affected
Riversdale Place is located in Sundays Well, on of the most sought after residential areas within Cork City immediate environs. The city is a vibrant commercial hub with many new exciting commericil developments adding to the existing vast array of shops, boutiques, banks, restaurants and bars.
The area is predominantly residential with many imposing period executive homes located on the same side of Sundays Well Road, all overlooking ...