Medical & Dental Property with High Street Retail, Residential and F.P.P. Development Opportunity
- Prime high street location in one of South Dublin's most affluent areas.
- Attractive 1920s redbrick building totalling 465 sqm.
- Dental & Medical Surgery previously in operation for decades.
- Up to three residential units included, or potential for additional medical / commercial space.
- F.P.P. for a 67 sqm Medical / Dental unit on existing garage site to rear.
This property is a great opportunity for an investor to acquire a multi-let investment including retail, commercial, medical and residential across up to 5 income streams. Or as a single unit as a commercial, medical or residential property for owner-operator.
In total the main building provides up to 465 sq m (5000 sq ft) of accommodation over basement, ground and up to two upper floors. The front retail unit over basement and ground plus currently residential at first floor. To the rear includes a three-storey addition, single storey extension & conservatory followed by garden and rear garage. Access via shared laneway easement.
Accommodation is currently laid out as follows:
- Ground Floor Retail Unit (110 sqm) currently fully-fitted as Beauty Therapy - including attractive 7.4m retail frontage, reception & waiting area, 4 treatment rooms, storerooms, customer WC and 3 further basement treatment rooms.
- Rear Building & First Floor Front - currently includes a dental and medical surgery plus the owner's accommodation. Could provide dedicated commercial / medical space or converted to up to 3 separate residential units (approx. 2 bed apartments ranging from 60 to 100 sqm including 26m south-facing garden).
- Existing Garage to rear has F.P.P. for two-storey medical facility (67 sqm). Potential for alternative commercial or residential use (Subject to Change-of-Use).
PRIVATE SALE - MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST