REA Cumisky welcome “Regles” to the open market. This large and impressive home comes to the market in excellent condition and has benefited from repair and upgrading schedule over the years. The property which was originally built in the 1980’s has been extended and renovated over the years in a careful and tasteful manner that has resulted in an ideal family home that you won’t want to leave once you visit!!. The property sits on a site of c. 0.4 acres that provides a large nicely matured garden, parking area, detached garage/workshop with separate rear access and out buildings. Located just off Quickpenny Road, Lusk, minutes to the M1, Dublin Airport and the M50.
• Very private location – not overlooked with large rear west facing uninterrupted gardens
• Ample bright & spacious accommodation both inside & out.
• Large attic storage space currently used as home office, bedroom with ensuite.
• Oil fired central heating & double glazed PVC windows.
• 4 bedrooms with (3 bedrooms with en-suites).
• Large detached garage/workshop with roller shutter door.
• Inviting driveway - ample parking.
• Minutes’ drive from M1 motorway and walking distance to Lusk Village.
• Hardwood veneer oak doors throughout/Flooring- Semi/solid oak flooring.
• Extensive wardrobe space.
• Extra insulation in Attic.
• Large Jacuzzi bath in main ensuite.
• Separate rear access to detached garage/workshop.
• Spacious accommodation.
• Underfloor heating in sunroom.
BER: C3 BER No.108804949 Energy Performance Indicator:206.35 kWh/m²/yr
ENTRANCE HALL - Double height with floor tiles, velux window, alarm pad.