Well located 2 bedroom property overlooking Kings Bay at the scenic seaside village of Arthurstown in South West Wexford.
The property, which is very low maintenance, is located with panoramic sea views and is located as part of the Hook Head Peninsula on Ireland's Ancient East Coastline.
A rare, yet wonderful opportunity with never to be interrupted sea views while located near the famous Dunbrody House Hotel.
Beaches of Duncannon, Arthurstown and 14 of the Hook Peninsula are also close by while Waterford City Centre is literally 15 minutes via the nearby Ballyhack Car Ferry.
Entrance Hall 2.2m x 3.5m. Feature staircase, wood ceiling, tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 2.35m x 3.1m. Tiled flooring and views out over the bay.
Bedroom Two 2.35m x 3.1m. Tiled flooring and views out over the bay.
Shower Room 1.9m x 2.3m. W.C, w.h.b, fully tiled, Triton Shower, storage space integrated.
Open-Plan Layout 5.4m x 5.6m. Fitted kitchen units, wood ceiling, recessed lighting, exceptional views of Kingâ€™s Bay.
- Quaint dwelling with low maintenance home offering never to be interrupted sea views.
- 2 bedrooms on the ground floor with open-plan living on the first floor.
- Ideal holiday retreat or starter residence.
- Close proximity to Waterford City Centre via Ballyhack Car Ferry.
- Part of beautiful Hook Peninsula on Irelandâ€™s Ancient East Coastline.
- Electric Storage heating, mains water, mains sewage.
BER No: 109143867
Performance Indicator: 324.82
On arrival from Wexford into Arthurstown Village take 1st left. House is a double fronted home on the left (black and white)
Strictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald New Ross on 051 426161