DescriptionModern and spacious two bedroom penthouse enjoying a corner position with triple aspect. This well presented apartment is in turn key condition having been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers bright and well-proportioned accommodation. Availing of triple aspect the property enjoys stunning views of the Dublin Mountains and Airfield Estate from two separate balconies and is situated close to a host of local amenities including Balally LUAS, Dundrum Town Centre, M50, numerous schools and restaurants.
The accommodation briefly consists of hallway with hot press, bright living area, open plan kitchen / dining area with access to corner balcony commanding stunning views of the Dublin Mountains, two ample sized double bedrooms (master en suite) both with balcony access and bathroom. The property enjoys the use of two car spaces and well maintained communal grounds.
Along with the LUAS and Dundrum Town Centre at the doorstep, Sandyford, Stillorgan, Ballinteer and Goatstown villages are all in close proximity offering further shopping and local amenities. There is an endless list of well-established schools, both primary and secondary within close proximity including Saint Olafs National School, which is within a five minute walk of the property. There are a number of sports and recreational facilities nearby, including Meadowbrook swimming pool, Marlay Park, The Grange Golf Club and Airfield House and Estate to be enjoyed beside the development. Numerous nature walks are available just a short drive away in Ticknock Hill and Dublin Mountains. The area is well serviced by several bus routes to and from the city centre and the M50 and all main arterial routes are easily accessed.
- Entrance Hallway (3.44m x 1.28m )laminate wood flooring.
- Living Room (6.20m x 3.51m )double vaulted feature windows, laminate wood flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.35m + 2.31m x 3.42m)open plan, double access to balcony. Kitchen with tiled floor, range of units, electric oven, gas hob, splashback, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, dryer and dishwasher, centre island and integrated appliances.
- Bathroom (2.13m x 1.58m )with w.c., wash hand basin and bath
- Bedroom 1 (5.13m x 3.59m )double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes. Access to balcony.
- En Suite (1.79m x 1.09m )with w.c., w.h.b. and shower.
- Bedroom 2 (4.71m x 3.16m )double room, carpeted with built-in wardrobes. Access to balcony.
FeaturesBright corner two bedroom penthouse
Triple aspect with superb views of Airfield Estate and Dublin Mountains
Directly beside Balally LUAS Station & Dundrum Shopping Centre
Fully refurbished in excellent decorative order
Feature barrel vaulted ceilings
Gas fired central heating
Double glazed windows
Lift and security intercom
Use of two car spaces
Management fee approx. �?�1,929.89 per annum
Floor area approx. 101.7 sq.m. (1,095 sq.ft.)