DescriptionExceptional three bedroom penthouse apartment situated in this prestigious development. One of only 6 apartments in the block, this triple aspect property is cleverly designed, offering ample living space and meeting all the demands of modern day family life while benefiting from beautiful parkland adjacent to the property. The property measures approx. 144 sqm (1550 sqft). There is the additional benefit of having no adjoining neighbours. The apartment is less than a 10 minute walk to the Luas.
Presented in superb condition, the accommodation briefly consists of: entrance hall, three double bedrooms (master ensuite), main bathroom, 1st floor ? modern fitted kitchen, living area, dining area with additional wraparound eaves storage space.
Cluain Shee is located in the Sandyford/Stepaside area, while less than a 10 minute drive from Dundrum Town Centre, Aikens Village boasts ?Fresh? food store, pharmacy, dry cleaners, gym, hairdressers and a Giraffe Childcare, together with acres of beautiful parkland and playgrounds. Entrance to the Belmont landscaped park area is only metres from the front door. The new public park at Fernhill on the Enniskerry Road is a great recent additional amenity to the area.
Stepaside Village is a 15 minute walk away and boasts a wonderful array of shops and eateries. Local schools include, St. Marys National School at Lambs Cross, Gaelscoil Thaobh Na Coille in Belarmine, St Patricks National School in Glencullen, Educate Together National School on the Sandyford Road and Rosemont Secondary School. There are excellent public transport facilities available nearby including the terminus for the 46B and 47 bus routes from within the adjacent Belarmine development; these routes serve the LUAS, N11, University College Dublin and the City Centre. The LUAS is less than a 10 minute walk (there is a walk way to the Luas close to the apartment).
- Entrance Hall: (4.73m x 1.21m )
- Master Bedroom: (7.34m x 6.70m )large bright double room with floor to ceiling window, fitted double wardrobe, recessed lighting, tv point and access to east-facing balcony. Door to
- Ensuite: (2.61m x 1.22m )with w.c., w.h.b., tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.16m x 2.85m )with walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: (3.51m x 2.59m )with wardrboe.
- Bathroom: (3.59m x 1.89m )with w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower attachment, fully tiled floor and walls.
- Inner Hall: (3.10m x 1.02m )
- Landing: (3.27m x 1.84m )
- Living Area: (6.86m x 4.79m )with large floor to ceiling windows, tv point and recessed lighting.
- Dining Area: (3.77m x 2.74m )with eaves storage.
- Kitchen: (3.13m x 2.56m )fully fitted kitchen with ample storage, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, electric hob and oven, recessed lighting.
- Storage Area: (2.06m x 1.63m )with eaves storage.
FeaturesExceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
Modern fitted separate kitchen
Three large double bedrooms
Main bathroom and master ensuite
Lift and intercom system
Designated parking space and visitor parking
Gas fired central heating
Beside beautiful parkland area
Glencairn LUAS is within walking distance
Convenience to M50 and 46B bus route service
Management Fee �?�1,550 per annum
Floor area approx. 144 sqm (1550 sqft)