*2 HOMES REMAINING* - RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS are delighted to introduce you to Palmerstown Way, an exclusive development consisting of only 10 x 3 bedroom A Rated semi-detached family homes neatly tucked away just off Station Road, Dublin 22.
Clondalkin is a suburban town situated 10km west of Dublin's City Centre. Clondalkin Village is home to many attractive amenities including The Mill Shopping Centre, a variety of trendy bars & cafés, extensive recreational & leisure facilities and esteemed primary & secondary schools.
There are numerous transport options available with a host of bus routes within arm's reach, Park West Railway Station within walking distance and both the M50 Motorway and The Red Cow Luas Stop merely minutes by car.
These stunning homes have been constructed with great attention to detail and boast most generous rear gardens with an enviable southerly aspect.
Prices from €295,000.
*AVAIL OF THE HELP TO BUY SCHEME WITH UPTO €20,000 CASHBACK*
*VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, CONTACY THE AGENT DIRECTLY FOR INFORMATION*
- c. 1,000 sq ft
- Exclusive development of only 10 semi detached homes
- BER A3
- Treble glazing to front and rear
- High efficiency gas boiler
- Fully fitted high gloss kitchen
- Tiling to wet areas of guest wc, ensuite and main bathroom
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Extra large SOUTH FACING rear gardens
- Not overlooked to the front or rear
- Tarmac driveway with side lawned garden
- Cul de sac development
- Highly sought after location
- Within a short stroll of Park West Train Station & Clondalkin Village
- The M50 Motorway & The Luas easily accessible by car
- Dublin’s City Centre
- *NO MANAGEMENT FEES*
- *HELP TO BUY SCHEME APPROVED*
If travelling from Clondalkin Village; pass The Mill Shopping Centre on the left hand side and straight through the traffic light junction at The Waterside Pub onto Ninth Lock Road. Pass the service station on the left hand side and ...