The property is arranged over ground floor only to provide a warehouse unit. Internally the property comprises office and reception area to the front together with a warehouse to the rear. The property further benefits from an enclosed yard to the rear.
Total floor area extending to approximately 3,016 sq. m (32,464 sq. ft).
* Waterford is the fifth largest city in Ireland with a population of approximately 46,000 people (as of the 2011 Census).
* The city is situated on the south east coast approximately 165km south of Dublin, 50km south of Kilkenny and 60km west of Wexford.
* Transport links are served by Plunkett Rail Station, the Bus Eireann Terminal, the M9 Motorway providing access to Dublin and the N25 providing access to Cork.
* The property is situated on the southern side of Cleaboy Road, close to its junction with Upper Yellow Road.
* Surrounding occupiers include Roanmore GAA Club and Metal Man Brewing Company.
Please refer to Allsop website www.allsopireland.ie for confirmation of viewings
Anna Kate Fields