The residence is immaculately presented throughout. The hall with tiled floor and feature staircase is a welcoming area. This leads to the kitchen with solid wooded high- and low-level units and island unit and polished granite worktop. All integrated items include dishwasher, over, hob and fridge/freezer. To the rear and just off the kitchen for easy convenience is the dining room with carpeted floors and double doors leading to the rear patio area. Double doors lead to the impressive drawing room with wooden flooring and a feature gas fired fireplace. Again, double doors lead to the rear patio area making it a lovely space in the summertime. The ground floor also has a study which is perfect for working from home to the front and D.s.w.c, Comms room/Storage.
The first floor is just as impressive as the ground floor with 4 large double bedrooms all with ensuites. The master room and guest bedroom both have south-east facing balconies that both look the hotels gardens and grounds and includes views of the River Liffey.
No. 688 / 689 are located within an exclusive Courtyard Development within the famous grounds of some 700 acres of parklands along the banks of the River Liffey that accommodates two championship golf courses, a five star hotel and superb spa facilities. The K Club has been continually developed over the years and sets the standards when it comes to accommodation, golf, cuisine, and entertainment. In 2006 the golfing world transcended on to The K Club as it held host to the Ryder Cup. The K Club is located in Straffan, County Kildare. The village has a population of around 450 and is in a wonderful position between Naas and Maynooth while still retaining charming character of an Irish village.
- Signature house in the Courtyard Development within the grounds of the K Club
- 24 hour patrolled security system
- 2 golf memberships to the Arnold Palmer designed Ryder Cup K Club course included in ownership
- Wonderfully constructed residence converting 2 apartments into 1 residence
- Superbly interior designed home
- A short walking distance from The K Club Hotel and next door to The K Club Spa
- Excellent amenities on your doorstep including golf and walking trails.
- Located just a short distance from the picturesque village of Straffan.
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 114417934
Performance Indicator: 176.88 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Country Homes Farms/Estates on 01 237 6302