A Complete Makeover, an extensive renovation and extension, totally transformed externally and internally. Offering an amply spacious property with very versatile accommodation. No 45 is a two storey, mid-terraced, extended to the rear property with full disability access with private off street parking in tarmac, rear garden with fuel store and back access.
An ideal opportunity to acquire the finished product! Must view as external appraisal can be deceptive!
This entire property has been re-modelled, refurbished, substantially extended, re-wired, re-plumbed, new flooring, fireplace, tiling, timber, upgraded insulation, stira attic staircase x 2, beautiful tiled bathroom with bath and showers x 2. (Kitchen not included, left for individual taste)
Located only 350 yards from Bunclody town centre, amongst a mature housing area, with national school and health centre opposite, the property is in close walking distance to shops, all schools national and secondary, church, bank, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs etc.
• Total re-model internally & externally
• Full planning permission for extension, driveway, and exterior fuel shed
• New uPVC double glazed windows- open two ways
• Total re-wiring electrical throughout
• Total re-plumbed throughout
• Substantial ground floor extension to rear
• Front garden with tarmac parking, full planning permission for off street parking
• Ramped wheelchair accessible pathway to front door
• Composite front door (cannot be broken) in stylish fern green colour
• New flooring throughout
• Tiled, timber laminate flooring & carpeting on staircase