€210,000 -€10,000 on 14th Oct 16
Located just 30 minutes south of Newland's Cross and in a small village community, this detached, four bedroom house provides the perfect location for a young family to live in a rural community, and yet close to essential services, school, shops etc in the adjoining development and Crookstown/Ballytore village.
ENTRANCE HALL Hardwood door leads Hallway with timber floor, cornice to ceiling and
double doors with stained glass to livingroom
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 3.6 x 2.9 Excellent range of shaker style timber built in units, with tiled splash back
and tiled floor which extends into sun room and dining area.
DINING AREA 2.7 x 4.7
UTILITY 1.8 x 1.9
LIVING ROOM 6.2 x 3.66 Bright spacious room with timber fireplace with granite hearth. Laminated
Floor. Cornice to ceiling with two ceiling roses and pendant fittings.
SUN ROOM 3.6 x 3.0 With tiled floor extending from kitchen, solid roof and double glazed pvc
windows. Views to rear garden.
BATHROOM 2.2 x 2.4 Fully tiled with bath, shower wc and whb.
MAIN BEDROOM 3.4 x 3.5
En-suite .97 x 2.5
• Accessible location, with easy access to M9/M7 Kilcullen Naas & Newbridge.
• Spacious four bedroom detached home, overlooking the entrance to the estate and green area.
• Located within a short walk of the Business Park and busy Texaco Garage with additional retail units.
• Located a short walk to the newly constructed Crookstown school.
• Double glazed pvc windows.
• OFCH Boiler located in garden along with oil tank.
BER: D1 BER No.108849597 Energy Performance Indicator:230.27 kWh/m²/yr ...