Newly constructed “A2” Rated Four Bed Semi Detached home. No 3, is situated in a superb residential location just off Churchyard Lane, Ballintemple, Cork. Within walking distance of local shops and schools, it is with easy reach of Cork City, Douglas Village, Mahon Point Shopping Centre and the Jack Lynch Tunnel. All in all, a very attractive package with many extra features as standard.
• High Level A2 Energy Rating
• Triple Glazed windows with average u-Values of 1.0 w/m2k
• Fitted kitchen/utility room (PC sum €4000)
• Tiled floor in kitchen/dining area, utility room, downstairs WC, upstairs bath-room and en-suite
from PC sum of €1,500. Area around shower will be tiled
• Concrete floor finish in hall and lounge
• Board finish to floors in all bedrooms and landing area
• Solid fuel inset stove will be fitted in living room
• Heating System – Daikan Altherma air to water heat pump with underfloor heating on the ground
floor. Radiators on the 1st floor including thermostatic control
• Internal walls painted with colours of choice
• Walnut internal doors with white skirting, architrave, door frames and window boards.
• Sanitary-ware provided in all bathrooms (PC Sum €2,000)
• Electrical specification – (see separate document)
• External finish of the house is brickwork to 1st floor level to the front of the house.
The rest of external house walls are a pebble dash finish.
• White PVC fascia, soffit and gutters
• Rear garden: 1.8 m plastered boundary wall with concrete capping. Garden will be top-soiled and
• Front Garden: 1.2m plastered boundary wall with concrete capping. Brick paved driveways and