DescriptionUnique opportunity to acquire a brand new ‘A’ rated detached home in a mature residential area only minutes walk from Swords Main Street and Pavilions Shopping Centre. On inspection you will be impressed by the quality of finish throughout. The floor area extends to approx. 118 sq.m. (1270 sq.ft.) and comprises entrance hall with understairs storage and guest wc off, open plan kitchen cum dining/living room with utility room off. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and main bathroom and the master bedroom with en suite wet room is located on the second floor. To the front of the property there is a cobble lock driveway with two side entrances. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality of accommodation and fit out on offer.
* New ‘A’ rated detached home
* Air tight home with highest levels of insulation in walls, roof and floors, very efficient and costing less to heat than older second hand homes
* Bright and spacious accommodation extends to approx. 118 sq.m. (1,272 sq.ft.)
* Sunny West facing rear garden
* Cobble lock driveway
* Not overlooked to the front or rear
* Three double bedrooms
* Quality fitted kitchen by Tierney Kitchens, grey Vinyl Kensington doors featuring Carrera granite worktop by Egan Granite
* Cherokee moro floor tiles to the entrance hall and open plan kitchen cum dining/living space
* Utility room with storage and door to rear garden
* Downstairs guest wc
* Quality bathrooms - fully tiled main bathroom and en suite
* Quality understairs storage
* Hardwood front door
* Future Proof Windows - UPVC Triple Glazing
* Underfloor heating to the ground floor, First and second floor with wall mounted radiators
* Samsung Heat Pump
* Axco Heat Recovery Ventilation System from Beam
* Situated adjacent to St Colmcille’s Primary Schools, St Colmcille’s Church
* Only minutes walk to Swords Main Street, Pavilions Shopping Centre and Transport routes including Swords Express
* Schools within walking distance: St Colmcilles Primary Schools, The Old Borough National School, Coláiste Choilm Secondary School, Fingal Community College
Entrance Hall - Wood effect floor tiles. Understairs storage includes three drawers and cupboard.
Stairs to first floor.
Guest wc - 2.1m x 1.3m
Wc and sink unit with storage. Tiled floor.
Kitchen cum Dining/Living area - 4.7m x 6.8m
Bright and spacious dual aspect open plan room with wood effect tiled floors. Bay window to the front.
Superior quality fitted kitchen by Tierney Kitchens featuring granite worktop. French doors to the rear garden. Utility room off.
Utility room - 2.1m x 1.9m
Tiled floor. Worktop and wall mounted storage. Door to rear garden. Plumbed for washing machine.
Landing - with window to the front.
Bedroom 2 - 3.0m x 4.8m
Dual aspect double bedroom.
Bedroom 3 - 3.0m x 2.9m
Dual aspect double bedroom.
Bathroom - 2.0m x 1.8m
Fully tiled. Bath, wc & sink unit with storage.
Landing - Walk in storage with recessed light.
Bedroom 1 - 4.8m x 4.0m
Double room with two large velux windows.
En Suite - 2.0m x 1.9m
Fully tiled wet room with rainfall shower head, wc and sink unit with storage.
To the front there is a cobblelock driveway and two side entrances.
The private rear garden is West facing with paved patio and seeded area.
Features** Axco Heat Recovery System **
Designed to recover 95% of heat normally lost through open windows and vents. Heat Recovery provides continuous supply of warm fresh filtered air extracting its heat from warm air that is expelled. Continuous fresh supply of clean, filtered air for healthier standard of living. Improves indoor air quality throughout the home. Energy efficient home saving on heating bills. Complete condensation control. Humidity control eliminates condensation, dampness and mould. No need for window vents or for opening windows. Constant fresh air without draughts. Removes odours, smoke and dust. Economical to run. Quiet in operation.
** Samsung Heat Pump **
Samsung’s air to water heating systems use efficient heat pump technology to deliver supreme comfort and low operating costs. Heat pumps extract the sun’s energy stored in the environment and raises it to a temperature suitable for heating and hot water purposes. Large capacity water tank provides constant supply of hot water