- Substantial beautifully appointed 6 bedroom family residence (c. 250 sq. m) on a glorious south facing c. 0.7 acre mature landscaped site.
- Internally this wonderful home is bright, with excellent proportions and is immaculately presented throughout.
- The location of "Meadowview" is top class, adjacent to the Ballygorran Stud, only 2 kms south of the vibrant university town of Maynooth and c. 1 km from the M4 motorway (Exit 7).
- Seldom does the opportunity arise to acquire a home in this highly desirable location on the periphery of Maynooth and immediate inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance Foyer With timber flooring and large cloakpress.
Sittingroom 5m x 3.52m. Large bright room with feature bay window and fireplace.
Diningroom 6.1m x 3.64m. With timber flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 6.42m x 4.14m. Lovely bright south facing room with french doors to terraced area. Wood burning stove, tiled flooring, ample wall and floor units. (Electrical appliances included in sale)
Utility Room Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Guest w.c. and w.h.b. off same.
Bedroom 4 4.57m x 2.92m. Presently used as a second sittingroom with french doors.
Bedroom 5 3.84m x 5.55m.
Bedroom 6 2.07m x 3.55m. With ensuite shower enclosure, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 1 5.3m x 4.3m. With ensuite with shower enclosure, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 2 3.5m x 5.28m. With ensuite with shower enclosure, w.c. and w.h.b.
Bedroom 3 3.87m x 3.75m. With ensuite with shower enclosure, wc. and w.h.b.
- Unrivalled location on the periphery of the vibrant university town of Maynooth