Converted 19th century convent, this Riverview Apartment is situated within the south wing of the building. Commanding an elevated central position in the picturesque town of Carrick, it has panoramic views over the River Shannon. Two double bedroom apartment presented in excellent condition internally. Comprising of entrance hall, living room with kitchen to the side, balcony area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Featuring gothic influences and panoramic river views, the property is set within a secluded tree-lined avenue and within a 5 minute walk to the town center.
• Luxurious gothic style apartment in the South Wing.
• Panoramic river views
• 2 Balconies –
- 1 south facing with river views from sitting room
- 1 overlooking courtyard from master bedroom
• Remote Control Heating System (via mobile phone / laptop / tablet
• Electrisaver Heating Controls
• Bright and spacious living accommodation
• Elevated site with views of river and Carrick-on-Shannon
• Central location – walking distance to all amenities
• Strategically located 165 kms from Dublin
• 70kms from Sligo on the main road and rail link between both centres.
Carrick on Shannon is the county town of Co. Leitrim with a population of approx.. 4,500. It is a regional business and employment centre with workers commuting large distances. Major employers include Avant Card, Vistamed, Priors, Leitrim Co. Council, the HSE, ESB, Eir and Masonite. It is also a significant tourism centre with two major Cruiser Hire companies operating bases in the town. The tourism offering has been enhanced with the popularity of the town as a week-end destination with many health, beauty and activity based b ...