DescriptionThis exclusive residence is situated within a spectacular setting and yet a short drive to the bustling town of Killarney. The house is situated on an elevated site overlooking the beautiful freshwater lake of Lough Guitane with the backdrop of the Crohane mountains. It also offers amazing valley views to the back of the house. The property offers privacy and tranquility in a stunning setting.
AccommodationThis bright and airy single storey property has a total floor area of c. 348 sqm. There is a large bright kitchen with a fully fitted hard wood kitchen with modern appliances and dark granite worktops. The kitchen is open plan offering both a dining and lounge areas with an open fireplace and white porcelain tiled flooring throughout. The living room is spacious and has large windows overlooking Lough Guitane, hard wood floors and a marble open fireplace. There are six double bedrooms, four which are en-suite. The master has a walk-in wardrobe with ensuite and lovely views out to the Lough. All bedrooms are spacious, and all bathrooms are fully tiled with quality sanitary ware. Additionally, there is a utility room and plenty of built-in storage areas.
The property stands on c. 0.8 acres most of which is a landscaped garden with mature planting. There is also plenty of parking. This would make a fabulous house for anyone who wants a large private luxurious house in excellent condition within a few minutes' drive from Killarney town in this striking location.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.112458229 Energy Performance Indicator:149.68 kWh/m²/yr
Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers act as agents for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.