Sold -€19,500 on 31st Aug 12
This traditional stone-built cottage was extended and modernised in 2004 by its present owner and now has 2 bedrooms. It is located on a 2.5 acres site. The property includes large, solid, well-kept outbuildings, large mature gardens with 14 raised beds, a large poly tunnel (ca. 4 x 10), a young orchard (in need of some tlc). The property is located on a mature site, with some neighbours nearby. Suitable for people interested in a small holding.
* Porch 1.67 x 1.71 Tiled floor.
* Kitchen 5.37 x 3.90 Tiled floor, fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas cooker with extractor hood, Nestor Martin solid fuel stove set in traditional fireplace, high ceiling. Exrta downlight via light tube.
* Utility room 1.12 x 3.50 Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine.
* Bathroom 3.66 x 2.30 Tiled floor, wainscoting, Bath with shower over, W.C., whb.
* Dining room 2.78 x 4.02 Tiled floor, solid fuel stove, bespoke solid ash staircase to first floor.
* Landing/study 2.69 x 4.34 Wooden floor. Bedroom 1 4.64 x 3.94 Wood floor, inclusive en-suite: electric shower, W.C., whb.
* Bedroom 2 3.18 x 3.94 Attic-style room. Outbuildings:
* Block built shed 9.00 x 6.00 In three sections Block built shed 12.00 x 10.00
Deep bored well
Solid fuel central heating
Hot water via solar panels
Solid wood double-glazed windows
Poly tunnel, ca. 4 x 10
Vegetable garden (arranged in 14 raised beds)
Parking next to the main house
BER No. XXX
Energy Perf ...