This impressive 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence is ideally located on the edge of the village and walking distance to all local amenities. Set on an elevated 0.62 acre site, the spacious modern residence (built 2006) enjoys views over the Feale valley and beyond. Accommodation comprises hallway/reception area, dining room, kitchen, sunroom, utility, lounge/sitting room, 4 double bedrooms (2 with ensuite shower rooms) and main bathroom. Externally there is a driveway with a generous lawn area to the front and a surfaced yard to the rear. The residence has been completed to a very high standard and viewing is highly recommended.
BER rating C3 / BER No 104350267 / Energy Performance Indicator 217.26 kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Spacious light filled modern residence on the landscaped site.
• Enjoys superb views over Feale valley from its elevated position.
• Circa 200m from the bus stop with its links to Limerick & Tralee
• Edge of village location with all local amenities within a 300m walk.
• Set back from the public road providing peace & privacy.
• The heritage town of Listowel and the market town of Abbeyfeale are just a 5-7 minute drive.
BER: C3 BER No.104350267 Energy Performance Indicator:217.26 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway 4.97m (16'4'') x 2.37m (7'9'') with carpet flooring, 2 windows and glazed door panel.
Kitchen/Dining Room 8.66m (28'5'') x 4.18m (13'9'') Ivory fitted units with integrated appliances, ceramic floor tiles, 3 windows & French door to sun room.
Sitting Room / Lounge 4.6m (15'1'') x 4.44m (14'7'') open fireplace with carved wood surround and cast iron insert, carp ...