For Sale by Private Treaty
4 Bedroom Country House
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb family home to the market, lovingly & diligently constructed in recent years with a particular emphasis towards taking advantage of the superb views across the valley & Blackwater, the majority of the reception rooms benefit from high ceilings & feature woodwork. This individuality, coupled with a large C.1.01 of an acre site, a large detached garage, secure play area & gravel drive with the convenient location just off the R666 with the Jack Lynch Tunnel 35minutes are the emanation of this unrepeatable property. Viewing is recommended & strictly by appointment with sole agent:
Located just off the R666, 950metres from the amenities of Ballyduff village, 15minutes from Fermoy & Mitchelstown. Lismore & Dungarvan are all within a short drive.The M8 Motorway is easily accessed at Junction 14 (15 minutes), with the property just 35minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from a picturesque scenic location with the most superb countryside views. Fishing, hill walking & equestrian activities are all prominent close-by.
This immaculately presented property plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Superb countryside views onto the River Blackwater.
- 15 mins from junction 14 of M8 Motorway.
- Bright Spacious living accommodation.
- 35minutes to the Jack Lynch Tunnel.
- A short drive from shops and schools.
- Quality bespoke joinery throughout.
- Solar panels, large storage tank.
- Bespoke crafted joinery throughout.
- OFCH, Solid fuel stove, Open fireplace, Septic tank.
- Extensive c.1.01-acre site, secure play area.
- Large detached garage (auto roller door).
- Gravel stone drive.
9.90m x 5.81m
(32' 6''x 19' 1'')
Feature entrance hallway with mezzanine area & roof windows. ...