This traditional cottage on a circa 0.66 acre plot (with option to purchase additional 0.33 plot) has been lovingly restored and extended. It is located on an elevated position and enjoys excellent vies of the Feale Valley and surrounding countryside. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room,lounge/sitting room, 2 spacious double bedrooms (option to complete partially converted attic into 3rd bedroom) and bathroom with shower, w/c and whb. Externally there is a vehicular access to the side and rear, a workshop/store, pump house and steps leading to a garden area/orchard.
BER Rating E2 / BER No 104530647 / Energy Performance Indicator 372.57 kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Extended in1982 & fully refurbished in 2012 the residence is in turn key condition.
• Oil fired central heating, double glazed uPVC doors & windows and private well.
• Ideal base in the south west of Ireland, ideal holiday or retirement home.
• Very convenient to the heritage town of Listowel (9km) and to the market town of Abbeyfeale (6km)
• Spacious 0.66 acre site with option to purchase additional 0.33 acre plot.
BER: E2 BER No.104530647 Energy Performance Indicator:372.57 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Porch 1.12m (3'8'') x 1.82m (6'0'') with ceramic floor tiles, window and glazed patio door.
Entrance hallway 1.02m (3'4'') x 4.14m (13'7'') with ceramic floor tiles and glazed door panel.
Sitting room/Lounge 3.17m (10'5'') x 4.54m (14'11'') with an electric open fireplace, ceramic floor tiles & 2 windows.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.54m (14'11'') x 4.56m (15'0'') with new painted fitted units, wall & floor tiles, oil fired stove and 2 win ...