DescriptionThis bungalow is located on the Upper Killaha Road on a large site of c. 1.65 acres in a stunning setting just a few minutes' drive from Kenmare town. The mature elevated site gently slopes uphill where one can enjoy the most wonderful views of Kenmare Bay and the McGillycuddy Reeks.
AccommodationThe bungalow offers four bedrooms, a fine kitchen cum dining room, a sitting room with a stove and a family bath. It is in reasonable condition throughout.
However, given the existing building, the large site and the enhanced views from the more elevated section of the site, there is huge potential to re-develop this property further up the hill to create a new building suited to a modern day lifestyle while equally enhancing the views (subject to necessary planning consent).
The site offers c. 1.65 acres and offers mature planting and lawns at the lower section surrounding the house. The upper section of the site is a small forest and would offer a stunning surrounding for any new built house in this sought after area.
BER DetailsBER: D1 BER No.105513360 Energy Performance Indicator:242.44 kWh/m²/yr
LocationThis home is located within the breath-taking scenery of County Kerry near beautiful Kenmare town. Nestled into unspoilt countryside, the house offers tranquillity away from it all and yet is only a mere 5 minutes’ drive from Kenmare town with all its amenities including fabulous restaurant facilities, pubs, cafés, shopping facilities and schools.
The immediate vicinity is ideal for yachting or sailing, walking, bathing, surfing or golfing. There are two golf courses in Kenmare (Kenmare Golf Course and the Ring of Kerry Golf & Country Club). An outdoor activity centre is only a few minutes drive from the property.
With Kerry Airport (approx. one hour drive) and Cork International Airport (approx. one and a half hour drive) close by transport links within Ireland and to most major European and UK cities are in easy reach. Killarney town with all its amenities can be reached within c. 50 minutes.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. Any loose furniture, non-integrated appliances, white goods and curtains are deemed not to be included in the sale of the property unless specifically agreed between the parties and outlined in an inventory.
5. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
6. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price, withdrawal or prior sale without notice.
7. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.