€98,500 arrow_downward €-1,500 on 17th Oct 16
REA Spratt offer for sale this detached cottage dwelling located within strolling distance (via footpath) of Cappoquin Town and amenities to include supermarket, post office, pubs, restaurants, churches, school and numerous social and sporting amenities. Enjoying a mature setting this property offers privacy and a pleasant aspect over the surrounding countryside.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment with selling agents REA Spratt.
Rear Entrance Porch - 3.3m x 3.1m
Timber floor, bright overlooking rear garden, timber exposed, pitch ceiling.
Sitting Room - 4.25m x 6.2m
Timber floor, open fireplace with slate hearth.
Kitchenette - 1.68m x 2.3m
Tiled floor + splashback, selction of fitted units, incorporating fridge, oven, hob and extractor.
Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 2.9m
Incorporating airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 2.4m x 4m
(Measurment excludes wardrobes), timber floor.
Bathroom - 1.79m x 2.7m
Fully tiled walls + floors, Triton T90Z electric shower, plumbed for washing machine.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Two block built out offices c. 25sq.m (with electrical supply).
- Located adjacent to the Padre Pio Resthome.
- Within easy reach of Dungarvan Town via the adjacent N72.
- Scenic Knockmealdown mountains and the Blackwater River Valley on the doorstep.
BER: E1 BER No.108858143 Energy Performance Indicator:327.37 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance porch, rear entrance porch, sitti ...