Description- An outstanding five bedroom detached dormer bungalow set on approx. 1/2 acre of beautifully landscaped gardens
- Generously proportioned internal accommodation which extends to approximately 232 sq .m. (2,500 s ft) approx
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- All rooms are both bright and spacious with delightful views over the gardens and surrounding country side
- This property is located close to quaint village of Tirmoghan, and close to the major towns of Kilcock and Maynooth and all the amenities they have to offer
- Connectivity is extremely as the property is within 10km of the M4
5.92m x 3.01m/1.14m x 3.42m/4.66m x 1.15m
Coving, double height vaulted ceiling, Velux windows, hardwood floor, alarm panel, under stairs storage.
2.16m x 3.35m
3.47m x 7.17m
Coving, feature bay window, hardwood floor, dual aspect windows, fireplace, phone point.
3.83m x 7.23m
Fitted wall and floor units, tiled splashback, recessed lights, dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan, tiled floor, double door to hallway, sliding patio door.
1.73m x 3.12m
Fitted wall and floor units, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, rear door.
3.09m x 1.93m
Timber floor, hotpress off.
5.63m x 6.16m
Timber floor, walk in wardrobes, bespoke drawers, Velux window, dormer window, TV point.
Tiled floor and wet area, Velux window, extractor fan, wall mirror and light, w.c & w.h.b, shower.
Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor)
4.39m x 3.51m
Feature bay window, solid wood floor.
1.33m x 2.53m
Tiled floor and splashback, w.c & w.h.b, shower, extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor)
3.56m x 3.23m
4.44m x 6.01m
Dormer window, Velux window, bespoke drawers, attic access.
1.47m x 2.31m
Tiled floor and splashback, shower, w.c & w.h.b., extractor fan, wall mirror, wall light.
3.74m x 2.38m
Tiled floor and wet area, recessed light, w.c & w.h.b, Jacuzzi bath.
Approx. internal area 2500 sq.ft
Built in 2004
Large gravel driveway
Mature garden with shrub beds
Items Included in sale:
Curtains, blinds, dishwasher, hob, extractor fan.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No:113277271 EPI:147.62 kWh/m2/yr