We are delighted to be offering for sale this charming detached bungalow extending to c.1630 sq ft with garage attached, standing on a fabulous site with landscaped gardens, tarmac drive, located on the doorstep to Mount Juliet Estate and only a short stroll into the vibrant town of Thomastown. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen-dining, 2 reception, sunroom, utility, 3 bedrooms, 1 ensuite and bathroom
This home was built in the mid 60s and the current owners extended the main bedroom after they purchased. The house has been beautifully maintained both inside and out and oozes charm and character throughout. Beautiful landscaped gardens, tarmac driveway and two work sheds to rear of property. There is also a little patio area to the rear of the house.
• Sitting on the door step of Mount Juliet Estate & only a stroll down to the town
• All amenities / facilities on your door step, from Equestrian Centre at Mount Juliet, Golf, fabulous walks, cycle routes, great sporting grounds / facilities.
• Both primary and secondary schools
• Supervalu & Lidl, cafés, butchers, pharmacies, bank of Ireland, GP, Dentist, Hair Salons, Library etc.
• Train Station and daily buses to Kilkenny / Waterford / Dublin
• Monitored alarm system
• Double glazed windows and doors throughout
• New roller garage door & New boiler system
• Built-in wardrobes in the bedrooms and hallway
SALE TO INCLUDE :-
• All fixtures and fittings
• Blinds, curtains and light fittings
• Kitchen Appliances – electric cooker & dishwasher.
• Oil fired central heating
• Mains water & mains sewerage
• Telephone & ESB
FOLIO : KK26689F (.17 h ...