A unique property in a magnificent setting, with superb views of the Stradbally hills, this spacious bungalow is nestled in superb sheltered gardens, along with an additional paddock, workshop, and tarmacadam driveway with good parking.
The property is located just outside the picturesque village of Luggacurran, which is accessed from the N80 (Stradbally/Carlow Road) The sweeping tarmacadam drive leads you to the garage and yard and around to the house with parking to the rear. The accommodation briefly comprises of a very large kitchen/dining area, large living room with spectacular views, large utility room, four bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, boiler room, garage/workshop with two stables/sheds.
• Beautiful location overlooking the quaint village of Luggacurran, Co Laois
• Access from the Stradbally/Carlow Road. (N80)
• Detached bungalow nestled in mature, well sheltered gardens with spectacular views.
• Side paddock with total site area of approximately 1.75 acre.
• Very spacious reception rooms
• Veranda located to the front, gives access to views of the Stradbally hills.
• Tarmacadam driveway with parking to the front, side and rear of house.
• PVC windows and doors and well insulated.
• Duel heating system with oil and solid fuel stove.
• Workshop Garage.
• Easy access to the following towns. 9 miles Stradbally. 13 miles Carlow. 10 miles Athy. 14 Miles Portlaoise.
SITTINGROOM 4.2 X 6.5 Spacious room with patio doors opening up onto paved veranda
overlooking the Stradbally Hills.
ENTRANCE HALL 4.3 X 1.76 Steps lead up to the tiled main entrance with pvc entrance door. Hall
is tiled a ...