Description* Exceptional 4 bedroom detached home located in the heart of Kilcock
* Built in 2007 to an exceptional standard and B3 energy rating
* Comprises main hallway, living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, shower room, 4 double bedrooms inc. master ensuite, main bathroom and 2nd floor attic room split into a storage room and office
* Extending to approx. 163 sq.m this generously proportioned home boast spacious rooms to suit a myriad of uses including, home office, playroom or gym
* Ample parking for 2/3 cars and block built shed
* Ideally located on quiet cul de sac near Kilcock village and train station, with schools, shops and GAA club all just a short walk away
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 5.25m x 2.12m
Tiled floor, alarm panel, two light fittings and under stair storage.
Study Room 4.33m x 4.1m
Oak floor, coving, t.v. point, light fitting and curtains.
Sitting Room 3.7m x 5.02
Oak floors, feature fireplace with granite hearth, t.v. point, light fitting, curtains and wall lights.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.1m x 6.56m
Tiled floor, solid oak wall & floor units, tiled splashback, double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, double doors leading to rear garden,
Utility room 2.24m x 3.3m
Ceramic tiles, fully plumbed, storage units, light fitting and door leading to shower room.
Shower Room 1.45m x 3.1m
Tiled floors, partially tiled walls, shower cubicle with electric triton shower, w.c., w.h.b. and light fitting.
Landing 3.62m x 5.2m
Carpet, hot-press, recessed lights and stairs leading to 2nd floor.
Master Bedroom 4.33m x 5.5m
Carpet, light fitting, curtains and walk in wardrobe shelved and railed.
Ensuite 2.1m x 1.61m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b., shower cubicle with electric T90 shower, recessed lights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 3.73m x 4.1m
Laminate flooring, light fitting and roller blind.
Bedroom 3 3.4m x 3.88m
Carpet, light fitting, t.v., point and curtains.
Bedroom 4 2.23m x 4.32m
Carpet and light fitting.
Bathroom 2.84m x 2.45m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. with built in vanity unit, bath, shaving light, extractor fan and recessed lights.
Storage & Office Room 9.19m x 4.88m
Divides into 2 rooms with landing area, timber floors, 3 Velux windows, eaves storage and recessed lights.
Overall size 165sq.m (1,750sq.ft)
Rear garden extends to 17.2m x 9.7m
Two outside taps
Block built shed
Two side entrance
Parking for 3 cars
PVC facia soffits
Solid oak doors throughout
Items Included in sale:
Double oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, curtains and light fitting.
Gas fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W23 DH36
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
BER DetailsBER: B3
BER No:114345564 EPI:138.77 kWh/m2/yr