Eirecode: P51 W9R9
4 Bedroom Country House
Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are delighted to present this superb family home to the market, formerly part of actress Angela Lansbury\'s estate, the property is graced with room to room ceramic floor tiles & deep carpets, art deco fireplace & a bespoke glass addition result in character oozing from every corner. The property is perched on a mature landscaped site with areas set out in lawn, gravel & patio. The location on the outskirts of Conna village is convenient with the property looking out onto the rolling country side & the fields of the former Grand National winner Montys Pass. Jack Lynch Tunnel 30minutes, Viewing by appointment with agent:
Located just off the R628, a stones throw from the amenities of Conna village, 15minutes from Fermoy & Rathcormac. Tallow, Lismore & Dungarvan are all within a short drive.The M8 Motorway is easily accessed at Junction 16 (15 minutes), with the property just 30minutes from the Jack Lynch tunnel. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from a picturesque scenic location with the most superb countryside views.
This immaculately presented property plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Superb countryside views onto a horse gallop & fields.
- 15 mins from junction 16 of the M8 Motorway.
- Spacious living accommodation.
- 30minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- A short drive from shops and schools.
- Double glazed windows.
- OFCH, 2 solid fuel stoves, Septic tank.
- Mature gardens with patio.
- Secret garden, enclosed entertaining space with barbecue, external fireplace & water feature
- Firewood store & green house.
- Quality wrought iron & copper external lamp posts.
- Detached garage & pavilion summerhouse.
- Concrete & gravel drive.
5.92m x 1.12m
(19' 5''x 3' 8'')
- Quality carpet.
- Power points.
6.55m x 3.56 ...