Glencar is a four bedroom detached property situated on a large corner site within walking distance to the Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords Main Street and all amenities. The accommodation extends to a spacious c. 124 sq.m. (1,335 sq.ft.) comprising entrance hall, guest wc, living room, kitchen cum dining room, sun room and on the first floor there are four bedrooms and main bathroom. There is a large cobble lock drive way to the front and private landscaped side/rear garden with large patio and deck areas. The property features a low maintenance full brick exterior. There is easy access to M1, M50 and Dublin Airport.
• Sun room
• Large side garden
• Spacious Accommodation
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Dual (Oil) fired central heating
• Constructed c. 1981
• Low maintenance brick exterior finish
• Large cobble lock driveway
• Internal glass paneled doors to ground floor
• Large sun room extension to the rear
• Eircom Phonewatch Burglar alarm fitted
• South facing rear garden
• Excellent location
• Walking distance to the Pavilions Shopping Centre, Swords Main Street, Schools, Bus Route and all amenities
• Easy access to M1, M50 and Dublin Airport
Energy Performance Indicator: 298.17 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance Hall - Carpet fitted. Guest wc off.
Guest wc - Fully tiled with wc and whb with storage under.
Living Room - 6.2m x 4.2m
Spacious main reception room. Feature fireplace with marble surround. Open fire with back boiler. TV point. Carpet fitted. Stairs to first floor. Double glass paneled doors to the kitchen cum dining room.