Description**ALL HOMES NOW SALE AGREED** -
To be placed on the cancellation list, please contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600
4 bedroom detached houses now sale agreed (please register for cancellations) and No 1 & 2 Rockville Houses SOLD.
Contact DNG New Homes for further details on 01-4912600 or register on www.Rockville.ie. **
DNG New Homes are delighted to bring the beautifully refurbished Rockville House to the market, dating back to the 18th Century is a five-bay, two story over basement farm house and is being delicately restored retaining many of its period features. Rockville house has been refurbished and redesigned two spacious semi-detached houses which range in size from c.135.7 - 268 sq m.
Rockville House is excellently situated within the distinctive development amidst a stunning tranquil setting, beside it the beautiful walled garden has been restored and in the front it overlooks the landscaped green open space, which all residents can enjoy.
There is a great sense of history to the development with Rockville House, the walled gardens and the Gate Lodge dating back to the 18th Century. Rockville House and the dairy farm would have supplied much of Dublin City with its fresh milk in the early 19th century.
1 Rockville House – Has been delicately restored into a stunningly spacious house with a beautiful entrance hallway with impressive high ceilings, the kitchen dining room features two stunning original sash windows with its shutters overlooking the front garden, the living room features an original cast iron fireplace and the original sash windows with its window shutters which have been beautifully refurbished and returned to working order. There are two spacious double en-suite bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and the also featuring sash window with fabulous views out to Howth. At basement level there are two large rooms which you could use as a home office/cinema room or gym and on the top floor there are two spacious attic rooms which could be used as a playroom and home office.The property is stunning and extends to a spacious c. 268 sqm/2,885 sq ft.
2 Rockville House – Is a fabulous spacious two bedroom house with a home office. Entering through the new extension on Rockville House you will note the double high light filled atrium style space around the staircase. The kitchen dining room is fitted with a bespoke kitchen by Kelly design with integrated appliances, the kitchen and the living room both feature original sash windows with window seats have been fitted which overlook the garden. The living room also features a wood burning stove with portuguese limestone surround & black granite hearth.
Upstairs off the landing there is a home office and two spacious double en-suite bedrooms with walk-in wardrobes have impressive high ceilings and also feature sash windows with the original shutters. The property is stunning and extends to a spacious c. 135.7 sqm/1,463 sq ft.
10-14 Rockville Avenue - A selection beautifully designed mid, end and spacious detached houses, ranging in sizes from c.137 -165 Sq M (c.1,482 - 1783 Sq Ft). Releasing from plans in early 2020. Each home will benefit from A rating and high specification throughout. Rockville has a beautiful walled gardens dating back to the 18th Century which is a fabulous open space which residence will be able to enjoy
Rockville is a distinctive new development of houses and apartments. The development will be situated amidst a stunning tranquil setting around Rockville House, The Gate Lodge. The impressive Rockville House and Gate Lodge will be carefully refurbished to exacting standards.
Rockville has been constructed to exacting high standards.
FeaturesHEATING & ENERGY EFFICIENCY SPECIFICATION
• All homes will achieve an A2/A3 Building Energy Rating due to the following features:
• Highly efficient A-Rated heat pump from Daikin achieving superior levels of energy efficiency, reliability and comfort
• Excellent standard of wall, floor & roof insulation
• Areas within the houses are zoned and can be heated independently of each other providing greater energy efficiency and economy.
LIGHTING & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
• Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification allowing for a mix of pendants and downlights optimising the lighting functions throughout the houses.
• Pre wired for intruder alarm, multiple TV/ broadband providers and free to air TV with multiple points provided throughout each home.
• Smoke, carbon monoxide alarms and heat detectors are fitted as standard
• Bulkhead lighting to external doors & power socket for external use
INTERNAL JOINERY & IRONMONGERY
• Superior single panel doors fitted throughout by Durkan Joinery with matching skirtings, architraves and fitted with black ironmongery.
Higher than standard height doors to ground floor.
• Superior quality bespoke kitchens by Kelly Design. Included in the spec are quartz worktops with upstands and splashback behind the range, integrated bin system and a generous appliance package including integrated larder fridge, under-counter freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel electric range and extractor fan.
• Where present, utility rooms are plumbed and wired for washing machines & tumble dryers.
• Floors are tiled as standard.
• Contemporary white suites are standard in all bathrooms with sleek modern matt black fittings.
• Large walk-in showers are fitted in ensuites with slate black shower trays, pressurized shower systems with large rain head shower fittings, recessed shelves (where possible) and slim line wet room panels.
• Heated towel rails are standard in the family bathroom and ensuites.
• Where space allows master ensuites are fitted with double wash hand basins.
• Bathrooms are finished with a combination of porcelain floor and wall tiling to wet areas and quartz stone shelves and upstands as standard.
• High quality built-in wardrobes in bedrooms from Cawleys Furniture with oak finished carcasses and a combination of hanging and shelved space.
WINDOWS & DOORS
• Future Proof double glazed 1.2W/m2K U-Value, wood grain pvc windows with child safety catches and external doors with 3 point locking mechanism from Munster Joinery.
WALL FINISHES & PAINT
• Floor to ceiling heights on the ground floor are 9ft.
• All walls and ceilings are skimmed and painted throughout as standard. Oyster Bed walls and Shell cove ceilings and wood work.
• Side gates fitted on the side passages of semi-detached and end terrace houses
• Low maintenance, high quality external finishes, of brick, uPVC and dash
• Maintenance free uPVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods
• Rear gardens will be raked & seeded with a paved patio area
• External power socket & tap fitted as standard
• High quality hard & soft landscaping to the front gardens, driveways and communal areas.
• On-street / In-curtilage parking to accommodate 2 cars per house
• €10,000 deposit required.
• Contracts must be signed within 21 days of receipt of them. Balance of 10% of purchase price is due on signing of contracts.
• Stamp Duty – 1%
• 10 year structural guarantee with Home Bond
• Every household will become a member of the estate’s Management Company which will oversee the affairs and day to day running of the estate
• Every resident will have exclusive access to and enjoyment of the walled garden within Rockville
BER DetailsBER: A2 and Rockville House exempt
Viewing DetailsRegister your interest today contact DNG New Homes on 01-4912600 or register on www.rockville.ie.
LocationThere is an excellent choice of amenities in the immediate vicinity including excellent shopping facilities at The Park in Carrickmines, Leopardstown Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre. For the outdoorsy type you really are spoilt for choice in this location with beautiful scenic walks on your door step, mountains to go hiking, roads to go cycling, equestrian centers to go horse riding and a selection of golfing facilities to choose from whether it be a few swings at the driving range, a round of pitch & put or play the full 18 holes.
Rockville has a wide choice of both primary and secondary schools in the area, including Our Lady of The Wayside, Gaelscoil Shliabh Rua, Kilternan Church of Ireland National School, Rosemont Secondary School, St Gerard's Bray and Loreto College Foxrock to name but a few.
The villages of Stepaside and Foxrock are close by which both boast from specialist shops, popular boutiques and eateries. Transport links are excellent, with easy access to the M50, nearby LUAS stops and Carrrickmines with its Park & Ride facility located only a short distance away. There are numerous quality bus corridors provide regular and services directly into the City Centre.