Description12.46 hectares (30.81 Acres)
Top Quality Land all in Grass
With approx. 4·15 hectares of zoned lands
and approx. 185 Metres Road Frontage
AccommodationThese lands were once part of Gibbstown Demesne Estate owned by the Gerrard Family. The foundations of the old house demolished in the 1950’s are still visible on this land. This is a very beautiful and historical part of County Meath. Close to Donaghpatrick and Telltown. 11.5km Navan & 9km Kells.
The lands, located in Gibbstown, extend to approximately 12.46 hectares (30.81 acres) and are of top quality grass lands. They are laid out in four divisions and the land benefits from approximately 185 meters road frontage to the R163.
About 4.15 hectares of the land are zoned under three land use objectives. These are as follows:
Approximately 1.29 hectares
A5: To provide for low density residential development in accordance with action area based planning and individual dwelling design
Approximately 1.69 hectares
B1: To protect and enhance the special physical and social character of existing town and village centres and to provide for new and improved town centre facilities and uses
Approximately 1.19 hectares
F1: To provide for and enhance open spaces for active and passive recreational amenities.
This plan is currently under revision and may alter the existing zoning.
DirectionsGPS 53.707954, -6.743185
From Navan: Travel out the Kells Road (R147) for 5.9km to Tankardstown cross road and turn right. Continue for 1.2km to t-junction, turn left, then right continue keep left at veer in road. Continue for 1.6km to Gibbstown cross and turn right. The land is located 1km up this road on the right