Georges Street, Mitchelstown Co. Cork P67 K234
4/5 Bed Detached Period House c.2000sqft
Weston Villa has been the landmark property of Mitchelstowns Georges Street (formerly The Mall) for over a century. Michael Dorgan Auctioneers & Valuers are privileged to be able to offer this significant property to the market after decades of family ownership. This 4/5 bedroom detached three bay two story house benefits from a generous corner plot backing onto Edward Street with side access. The property has been meticulously maintained & retains very many of its original features. The superb location on Georges Streets tree lined promenade within a short walk of the towns amenities. M8 Motorway 7minutess (J12/13). Jack Lynch Tunnel 35minutes.
Located just off of the historic Kings Square.
The M8 Motorway is easily accessed at Junctions 12 & 13 (7minutes) & the Jack Lynch tunnel just 35minutes drive. Limerick, Cahir & Cashel are all just a short drive.
The property is within walking distance of Mitchelstowns wealth of amenities. Despite such convenience the property benefits greatly from the picturesque scenic location of Georges Streets mature lime tree lined parade, overlooking the Galtee Mountains. Fishing, hill walking & equestrian activities are all prominent close-by.
This immaculately presented property plays host to a number of attractive features:
- Exclusive scenic & central location.
- 7 mins from junctions 12 & 13 of M8 Motorway.
- 35minutes to the Jack Lynch tunnel.
- A short walk from shops and schools.
- Substantial living accommodation:4 receptions rooms, 4/5 bedrooms, 2 sun rooms.
- Period Sliding sash windows throughout.
- OFCH, numerous feature open fireplaces.
- Mains water & sewerage. Alarm. Wrought Iron railing.
- Significant architectural & historical importance.
6.12m x 1.83m
(20' 1''x 6')
(Draft lobby proceeds.)
- Quality carpet.
- Feature staircase.
- Light fittin ...