Ashpark, Garristown, Co. Meath
• Brand new house, so impressive.
• 3,283sq.ft great open plan design on 1 acre. Excellent views over the countryside.
• Easy commute to the city, yet in the country.
• 20 mins to airport.
• A super impressive Doubled fronted 5 bedroom detached family Home.
• Commanding a substantial floor area of 3,283 sq ft
• Offering really well proportioned rooms, commencing with a striking entrance hall
• Big semi-open plan, kitchen / living / dining area which is bound to be a great living space
• General Allowance for kitchen.
• In addition there are 2 very nice private reception rooms.
• Plus 5 bedrooms – 2 en suite, and 2 walk in wardrobes.
• Occupies a site c1 acre.
• The very substantial gardens suit a pony paddock, a kids football pitch, room for garages
• Sweeping driveway, super views, natural hedgerows -some newly planted hedge.
• Excellent views from the property, northwest overlooking the surrounding countryside
• Located just 3 miles off the N2 at kilmoon cross.
Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price: €565,000
Accommodation comprises of:
Entrance Porch :
Reception Hall: great dimensions - to create an impression.
Living / Dining Room: modern open plan layout, with fire opening, Double doors to side garden, and open plan link to …
Kitchen: with feature windows, facing countryside, and door to utility room
Utility Room: with door to rear, and door to …
Study: with 2 fine side windows. This room will suit as a study, a computer room, an office, a playroom etc.
Sittingroom: a beautifully proportioned room, with fire opening, windows on 2 sides, and Double Doors to the side garden also double door to entrance hall.
Landing : 2 long velux windows
Master Bedroom 1: (N.W) with En-Suite and walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: (S.W) with en-suite and walk in wardrobe.