4 Bed Detached Houses (Caravel)
3 Bed Bungalow (17A Castlekeep)
3 Bed Bungalow (18 A CASTLEKEEP) Asking-price €450,000
Total Number of Units in Development: 7
• Timber floors first floor /Ground floor with underfloor heating
• €18,500 PC sum for tiling, bathrooms, kitchen and wardrobes
• Homebond registered/ Fitted staircase
• Four Bungalows: 1019 sq ft/ 1129 sq ft. Three bedrooms, south facing gardens.
• Wonderful seaviews.
• Wired for CCTV and alarm system
• Two caravel houses remain: 2500 SQ FT Detached house with a detached garage
• Walkimng distance from all amenities. Opposite Abbeyside beach. Great Location, you wont get better
• Air to water plumbing system for heating water and heating house (€417 p/a cost to run)
• A2 BER Rated/ Air tightness membrane fitted around house/Triple Glazing
STYLE & SUBSTANCE IN IRELAND'S SOUTHEAST
An elegant selection of 18 distinctive homes offering tranquility and seclusion with breathtaking views of Dungarvan harbour. Castle Keep blends the freedom of life by the sea with spacious, contemporary houses to create a personal retreat you will call home. The 18 houses are all detached four bedrooms of which seven houses at the front enjoy wonderful seaviews. You can wake up every morning to the beautiful water views. Only six houses left... Two detached homes left 2500 sq ft with detached garages and seaviews. Four Bungalows 1019 sq ft /1129 sq ft three bedroom semi detached bungalows with south facing gardens.
Dungarvan is a thriving seaside town situated on the county Waterford coast where the Comeragh mountains and Colligan river meet the Celtic sea at Dungarvan Bay.
TOP QUALITY DESIGN & CRAFTSMANSHIP
Castle Keep Houses are built to the highest standard. Each house has an A2 Building Energy Rating (BER). This is an indication of a top of the line energy efficient home assuring maximum efficiency and comfort. Each house has an air tightness membrane fitted throughout which helps to conserve ene ...