This spacious detached bungalow is conveniently located on the north Kerry - North Cork road close to the villages of Brosna & Mountcollins (2 minutes away) and the market towns of Abbeyfeale and Newmarket (10 & 20 minutes respectively). The spacious south facing 3 bed residence occupies a large site with excellent views of the surrounding countryside. Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, kitchen/dining room, lounge/sitting room, 3 spacious double bedrooms and bathroom with w/c and whb. Externally on the large site there is an attached garage (circa 64 sq m) and separate detached shed/green house which would be ideal for storage or DIY purposes.
BER D2 / BER No 108834516 / Energy Performance Indicator 294.37kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• Conveniently located close to the village & nearby towns.
• Offers excellent value at the asking price.
• Spacious residence on large fully landscaped site.
• Large attached garage & separate detached shed provides for a variety of uses.
• Close to the banks of the River Feale which is renowned for its salmon & trout fishing.
BER: D2 BER No.108834516 Energy Performance Indicator:294.37 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway 4.17m (13'8") x 1.44m (4'9") with carpet flooring & glazed door panels,
Kitchen/Dining Room 6.14m (20'2") x 4.16m (13'8") with solid oak fitted units, island unit, wall tiles, floor tiles & window.
Sitting room/Lounge 6.11m (20'1") x 4.16m (13'8") with insert stove, carpet flooring and 2 windows.
Bedroom corridor 6.4m (21'0") x 0.96m (3'2") with carpet flooring
Bedroom 1 3.75m (12'4") x 3.59m (11'9") double room with fit ...