Prime Residential Development Site c. 0.63 Ha (1.56 Acres)
Site at Former Edmondstown Mill, Edmondstown Road, Rathfarnham, Dublin 16.
• Site area approx. 0.63 ha (1.56 Acres)
• Zoning Objective "OS” under 2016 – 2022 South Dublin County Council Development Plan
• Exceptional location in this highly sought-after residential area
• Substantial historically important buildings to be retained on site (Former Mill Buildings)
• Adjoining the Owendoher River to the West boundary of the site.
• Closeby to Exit 12 on the M50 (Knocklyon) and c. 10km to Dublin City Centre and c. 6 km to the LUAS Line Green Line at Dundrum Road.
• Suit medium density development (subject to planning permission)
Comprising a site c. 0.63 Ha (1.56 acres) with substantial former buildings located thereon. The former mill buildings are protected structures dating from the nineteenth century. The site is adjoining the Owendoher River to the west and the Edmondstown Road to the east.
Under the current South Dublin County Council Development Plan 2010-2016 the site has the benefit of the Zoning Objective " OS" – "To Preserve and provide for open space and recreational amenities" technical importance of the Protected Structure (No 351 - Victorian Style Industrial Mill (Former Cloth Mill/ Factory)’. Previous planning permission applications have indicated that the local authority will look favourably on residential development for the site subject to pp.
We understand that all main services are available to the property but would advise all interested parties to satisfy themselves as to the availability and adequacy of same.
We understand the property is held freehold.