DescriptionTo appreciate the full extent of these beautiful 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, and the ambience of what is on offer at Ard Na Greine, a viewing is a must. Contact us today for further details and to organise an appointment.
Ard Na Greine is an exclusive new development of 3 stylish contemporary homes ideally located in a secure gated courtyard setting adjacent to all the amenities and conveniences provided by the environs of Rathgar.
“A Rated”, these stunning 2, 3, & 4 bedroom homes incorporate highly efficient state of art construction materials and the latest in modern technologies.
With distinctive stone-clad exterior elevations, the houses have an ultra-modern look and have been designed by PA Architects to provide for all the comforts of modern day living. Having a sunny south easterly orientation to the rear, and an internal courtyard that is surrounded by extensive floor to ceiling glazing, each house delivers living and bedroom accommodation that is generous, well-balanced and flooded with natural light throughout.
Each house is fitted to a very high standard with beautiful bespoke kitchens designed by The Design Yard Ltd, superior tiling and bathrooms, attractive solid wood joinery and flooring throughout.
Being adjacent to all that Rathgar, Ranelagh, Terenure, Milltown and Dundrum has to offer, being within walking distance of the Luas at Windy Arbour, and being within easy reach of UCD, St Stephen's Green and the city centre, the convenience of the location is both enviable and deceptive.
Nearby and easily assessable conveniences include Dundrum Town Centre and Nutgrove Shopping Centre that are both a 10 minute drive. Recreational facilities close by include Milltown Golf Club and the Castle Golf club together with a number of other sporting facilities that include tennis, hockey and soccer. The David Lloyd Club at Riverview is a 10 minute drive and there are beautiful walks and cycle ways along the river Dodder to enjoy. There is also an excellent range of primary and secondary schools in the vicinity.
• Triple glazed A Rated windows & doors
• A-Rated Samsung Heatmiser air-to-water heating system
• Under floor heating
• High ceilings ( 2.9 m)
• Solid walnut doors (2.7 m)
• Bespoke kitchen by The Design Yard
• Siemens / AEG appliances included
• Electric feature wall mounted fireplace
• Polished steel ironmongery
• High quality fitted ultra-gloss cashmere wardrobes by The Design yard
• Villeroy and Boch quality bathroom fittings throughout
• Extensive high quality wall & floor tiling to bathroom and ensuites
• Fully wired for Alarm system
• External lighting to front & rear
• Coble lock paving and gravel to paths and parking spaces
• Management Company to ensure development is maintained to the highest standard
• Covered by 10 year HomeBond Guarantee Scheme
FeaturesRare opportunity to acquire a large new build ‘A rated’ house with single floor accommodation
Prestigious and deceptively convenient location
Adjacent to Rathgar, Ranelagh, Terenure, Milltown and Dundrum
Within easy reach of UCD, St Stephen's Green and the city centre
Within walking distance to the LUAS at Windy Arbour
Secure gated courtyard setting with off-street parking
Generous, well-balanced accommodation flooded with natural light throughout
Fitted to a very high standard
Developed by Marketside Ltd
Designed by PA Architects
Interiors by Helen Kilmartin
Landscaped by Royal Horticultural Society, Gold Medal Winner - Paul Martin Design & Gold Medal Winner Singapore