The portfolio comprises of 18 apartments all currently let and generating a total passing
rent of €236,400 PA with an optimised rent of c. €260,000 PA achievable through
active management. Comprising of 5 x one bedroom apartments, 12 x two bedroom
apartments and 1 x live/work apartment ranging in size from 46 sq.m (495 sq.ft) to
74 sq.m (796 sq.ft). The block sale of apartments will include 6 designated underground
car parking spaces. The development is very well maintained through the current
management company structure.
This is an excellent opportunity for the astute investor to acquire a fully let portfolio in
this popular city centre location where future capital appreciation in very likely. Demand
and limited availability of rental accommodation in the area are contributing to strong
capital and rental growth.
• Energy efficient electric heating system.
• 6 no. Secure underground car parking spaces.
• Balcony to all apartments.
• High quality fitted kitchens.
• 100% occupied with room to grow rents through active management.
• Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
• Central maintenance free garden feature exclusively for residents use.
• Being sold fully fitted.
BER Rating: D2 - C3
BER Numbers: Available from selling agents
Earls Court offers unrivalled proximity to the city’s main business districts, and is within
walking distance of Grafton Street & St Stephens’ Green. The investment is also in close
proximity to many institutions, colleges, businesses including the new digital quarter of
Dublin, the Digital Hub. Hospit ...