For Sale by Public Auction
Auction Location: Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork
Auction Date & Time: Wednesday, 06 June at 11:00 AM
Overall Floor Area: 148.6 Sq. Metres (1,600 Sq. Feet)
******** For sale by public auction **********
******** 6th June 2018 at The Imperial Hotel, South Mall, Cork City ********
******** Registrations start at 10am. Auction to begin at 11am *********
How do you purchase at the auction:
1) To bid on the day of the auction you are required to register on the morning of the auction. Registration is at 10 AM and the auction will start at 11 AM sharp.
2) To register you are required to bring a valid utility bill, ID (passport/drivers licence) and a bank draft or cheque. All funds need to be made out to DNG Creedon auctioneers.
3) On the day of the auction you are expected to sign the contracts when the deal is agreed.
4) You are required to pay a deposit of 10% of the purchase price or a minimum of €5,000 whichever is greater, when signing the contracts.
5) Congratulations 28 days later the property is yours.
DNG Creedon auctioneers are proud to present a 4/5 bedroom detached bungalow standing on 0.44 acres. This property is in one of Carrigtwohill's most sought after family locations. The property measures just over 1600 ft.² approximately. The property is located in a countryside setting which is within a stone's throw of all of Carrightwohill amenities. The property is located 2 km from the centre of the village. This property is in need of cosmetic upgrading. This property is ideally suited to a new owner to allow them to put their own stamp on the property. This property could be easily extended or renovated. The property has a large shed to the rear and it is heated by oil fired central heating. The property consists of the following:
Living Room 14'2" by 13'1" this room is finished with timber flooring and has an open fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining room 27'5" by 10'5" this kitchen has access out to the rear garden of the dining area.