DNG Michael Gilmartin are delighted to offer a limited release of new 3 and 4 bedroom homes at Drummin Village, Borrisokane Road, Nenagh. A show house is available to view by appointment only.
Drummin Village has qualified for the Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers. Qualifying buyers can avail of a grant of up to â‚¬7,250 on a house selling for â‚¬145,000 and â‚¬8,250 on a house selling for â‚¬165,000
Each house will be completed with a fitted kitchen, timber flooring downstairs, timber flooring in the bedrooms, tiling in the bathrooms, fully painted and solid fuel stove in the living room.
The houses on completion will have a B rating (BER) and zoned heating.
The accommodation of each property is a ground floor with entrance hall, Kitchen / dining area, living room and w.c.
The first floor accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms (1 ensuite) and main bathroom.
* Kitchen, choice of at least 3 contemporary styles
* Ground floor toilet with WC and WHB
* Bathroom with WC, WHB & bath
* Ensuite with shower, WC & WHB
* High quality sanitary ware, includes close coupled WC suites with economy ï¬‚ush, wash hand basins with mixer ï¬ttings & pop-up wastes
* Tiling in shower and bath area
* Solid Fuel Stove fitted
* Walls and ceilings painted throughout
* Panelled doors
* Moulded skirting & architrave
* Oil-ï¬red central heating with condensing boiler
* Wired for smoke, heat, carbon and intruder alarms
* Structurally prepared for the provision of large attic room which would allow for ensuite
* Soffit, fascia and gutters in maintenance free PVC or aluminium
* Windows, double glazed, in ...
60 Pearse Street, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 067 31569
PSRA Licence No. PSR No. 001810