To register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• Exceptional detached residence extending to c. 325.9 sq.m (3,508 sq.ft).
• Beautifully landscaped site of over 0.914 acre’s surrounded by open countryside
• Built in 2000 to an exceptional standard with the added bonus of an integrated garage.
• Generously proportioned bedrooms and living accommodation with room to suit all requirements including a large open plan living space.
• The property is ideally located close to all the amenities that Prosperous Village has to offer such as schools, shops and a frequent bus service to Dublin.
• The property is also close both the N7 & N4 Motorways and Sallins/Maynooth Train Stations.
• Situated in peaceful, quiet location
• Must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
5.23m x 2.86m
1.49m x 4.57m
Double height ceiling, under stairs storage, solid wood floor, alarm panel.
4.89m x 5.93m
Feature fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Coving, dual aspect windows, TV point, feature bay window, solid wood floor.
3.31m x 3.50m
Solid wooden floor.
Bedroom 1 (ground floor)
3.86m x 5.78m
Feature bay window, solid wood floor, fitted wardrobes.
1.37m x 4.54m
Tiled floor, w.c & w.h.b, tiled splashback, electric Triton shower, wall mirror & shaving light.
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Living Room
3.69m x 2.82m
Open plan kitchen/dining/living room, fitted traditional style solid wood wall & floor units, downlighters, tiled splashback, integrated ceramic hob & oven, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher. Dining area with solid wood floor, feature bay windows tiled floor in kitchen area.
4.10m x 2.36m
Fitted wall & floor units, sink, 4 ring gas hob, integrated storage units, washing machine & dryer.
6.12m x 5.07m
Accessed form utility, gable end window, automatic roller door.
1.89m x 1.04 ...