**UNDER OFFER. SIMILAR LANDS REQUIRED FOR SALE**
M&C Property are delighted to be instructed in the sale of this important, strategic parcel of development land. Rarely do development sites with such immediate development potential appear on the market for sale so the opportunity to acquire this one should be given serious consideration. The subject lands are located within the existing Cois Furain housing development which has a recent, proven track record of being popular especially among owner occupier purchasers.
Loughrea itself is well positioned to experience extensive residential growth due to the close proximity and easy access to Galway City. The majority of the lands are zoned residential phase 1 & residential phase 2 under the existing Loughrea local area plan 2012 - 2018. All mains services are on the site and have been taken in charge by Galway County Council. The zoning applicable on the subject lands is as follows: Residential Phase 1: 3.74 Ha (9.24 acres) Residential Phase 2: 8.69 Ha (21.47 acres) Recreation & Amenity: 1.93 Ha (4.8 acres) The subject lands are located on the Northern edge of Loughrea adjacent to the N66 and approx. 2.5 kms from Loughrea town centre. Loughrea is strategically situated approx. 40 kms South East of Galway City and is easily accessed via the M6 motorway.
*Please note the purchase price will be subject to VAT at 13.5%
Full maps and further details on price guide available from Diarmuid Madigan on 086 8166186
- **UNDER OFFER. SIMILAR LANDS REQUIRED FOR SALE**
- All services available to the lands
- New Gaelscoil being constructed adjacent to the site
- Walking distance to local neighbourhood retail centre
- 40 Kms to Galway City
- Majority of subject lands zoned for residential development
- Part of the existing Cois Furain development
- Existing Cois Furain development has been taken in charge by Galway Co Council