DescriptionREA GRIMES introduce to the market this rare opportunity to acquire a detached bungalow suitable for upgrading. Located between Kilbride and Hollystown this property offers a would be purchaser the opportunity to put their own personal mark on their new home.
The property offers a charming and private bungalow which comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen & dining area, living room, 3 double bedrooms, large guest W.C. with shower, side access. Outside the property sits on approx. 875m2 (0.22 acres) and comes with front & side tarmacadam driveway with three self contained sheds to the rear boundary providing 28m2 (c.300sq ft) of space. OFCH and alarmed home. ** NOTE Only suitable to cash purchasers given the location of the septic tank.
AccommodationEntrance Hall 6.68m x 0.92m & 4.51m X 0.86m
Enter through composite front door with multi locking system to entrance hallway with fitted alarm, pendant light fitting and carpet floor.
Living Room: 5.06m x 3.04m
Cosy and inviting living room facing the front of the house with carpet floor, pendant light fitting and open fire with tiled surround.
Bedroom 2: 5.3m X 2.41m
Dual aspect bedroom facing the front of the house and side garden with built in wardrobes, pendant light fitting and carpet floors.
Bedroom 1: 4.58m X 2.75m
Dual aspect bright bedroom rear facing and side garden complete with pendant light fitting and carpet floors.
Bedroom 3: 3.04m X 2.79m
Rear facing bedroom with built in wardrobes, pendant light fitting and carpet floors.
Kitchen / Dining area: 6.38m X 2.97m
Bright kitchen with dual aspect to the front of the house and side in need of some modernization. Combination of floor and eye level storage this oak finish kitchen contains water tank / hotpress in the traditional form. Florescent strip lighting and linoleum floor covering together with space for fridge freezer, space & plumbing for washing machine and stand alone electric cooker and oven. Feature enclosed fire with back boiler (not currently functioning) complete with tiled surround.
Main Bathroom: 2.51m X 1.64m W.C., w.h.b with under sink storage, large electric shower fitted with Triton T90Si. Fully tiled walls and floor with window for ventilation.
Rear Hallway: 2.61m X 0.88m
Tiled flooring and composite side door leading to tarmacadum parking area.
- Mature shrubs to side garden which is westerly facing with block wall boundary.
- Large tarmacadum driveway to front and side of the property providing ample parking area.
- External tap & light to the subject property & 3 separate self contained storage areas with timber doors.
- OFCH with tank to rear of property and separate boiler room to the rear of the house.
Features• Generously proportioned detached bungalow in need of modernisation
• Site of approximately 875m2 (c0.22acres)
• Sought after location between Kilbride and Hollystown providing easy access to M2/M3/M50
• Tarmacadam driveway with parking
• Detached self contained sheds to the rear approx. 28m2 (c.300sq ft)
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Double glazed throughout
• Constructed in 1910
• Within minutes drive of Hollystown Golf Course, Ballycoolin Industrial area, M2 motorway
• Fully Alarmed
• Overall floor area: 92 sq.m. (c.989 sq. ft.)
• NOTE: Septic Tank located outside the boundary of the property so therefore only suitable for cash purchasers. Right of access to the septic tank is provided.
• Viewing highly recommended with REA Grimes
BER DetailsBER: D2 BER No.11195207 Energy Performance Indicator:295.59 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsTravelling from M2, take exit 2 towards Ballycoolin / Blanchardstown. Go through to the 3rd roundabout and take the third exit towards Hollystown / Kilbride / Ratoath. Continue straight and the property is midway between Kilbride and Hollystown on the right hand side. See REA GRIMES 'For Sale' sign. Post code D15 WE09
Viewing DetailsViewing by appointment with the sole selling agents:
REA GRIMES Main Street Ashbourne Co Meath
01 8350 392 / firstname.lastname@example.org