DescriptionGlobal Properties presents this scenic property, adjoining the G.A.A. pitch, overlooking the water on C. 1/3 of an acre. The Property is in need of a total renovation, or perhaps starting again.
This property is in an amazing location and has beautiful views while still being in the village.
• Carrigadrohid village is a Tidy Towns award winning village.
• It has a pub, shop and hair salon
• The village is located on theR618 -5km to Coachford village, 8km to Macroom
• Bus Eireann Macroom/ Tralee- Cork bus passes the village
• East access to the proposed Macroom bypass
N.B. The Eircode P12 CP58 is for the neighbouring property. This property is directly behind P12CP58
• Canovee National School and Canovee Playschool are located 1.5km from the property.
• Coachford Primary School and Coachford College are 5km from the property.
• There are also Primary and Secondary schools in the town of Macroom, less than 10 minutes away.
• Coachford Childcare Centre is less than 5 minutes from this property.
• G.A.A. club with facilities including 2 football pitches. Local hurling and soccer clubs.
• 3 equestrian centres within 3km of the village
• Numerous amenities such as Balyhass Lakes Activity Centre, water sports, water skiing, kayaking, boat hire, fishing within 2km of property.
• Other local amenities include the National Rowing Centre, Farran Wood, (with ziplining and playground facilities), the Gearagh
• Great Location close to everything
• Overlooking the water
• In the village