DescriptionPHASE 2. TWO SEMI-DETACHED & TWO DETACHED HOUSES REMAINING.
Craven Construction have focused all their efforts on reducing the energy requirements of these houses in Deel View by adopting a number of passive house principles and characteristics to create homes that are specially designed and constructed to use less energy. They feature levels of thermal efficiency that are far superior to the average home. The resulting construction ensures lower fuel usage and higher levels of comfort, with all houses designed to achieve an “A” Energy Rating - guaranteed to future-proof your home and giving enviably low utility bills. The properties are located within walking distance of the town centre and all amenities
An intimate new development of detached and semi-detached houses. Located only two minutes’ walk from Crossmolina town centre, in a peaceful & tranquil setting within the town limits. Walking distance from all amenities and 10 minutes drive to Ballina. Excellent views of the River Deal and Mount Nephin. An opportunity to purchase an above average property in a convenient location.
Crossmolina is a popular town located on the West of Ireland in County Mayo situated on the River Deel which rises high in the Nephin Beg Mountains and flows for 45 km. There are excellent views to Mount Nephin; second-highest mountain in County Mayo and 36th highest in Ireland. Within distance of Lough Conn, which covers 14,000 acres and is famous for its trout and salmon fishing.. This new development is located within 15 minutes walking to St. Tiernan’s School, Crossmolina National School & convenient to Gortnor Abbey Secondary School. Convenient to Crossmolina GAA club, Soccer Club, Tennis Club and the 2 Astro turf.
Ballina is located just about 10 minutes from Crossmolina and lies at the mouth of River Moy with the Ox Mountains to the east and The Nephin Beg to the west. Crossmolina is also convenient to Killala, Foxford and Castlebar.
AccommodationThese semi-detached houses offer an excellent family accommodation with a superior quality and a careful design. Offered for sale with a builder’s finish for maximum economy or fully finished to your specification.
• Heating System- “A” Rated: The heating system, Daikin HPSU Compact Air to Water Heat Pump System give the most energy efficient heating to the home with under-floor heating fitted to the ground floor for greater comfort.
• Insulation: Latest technologies in insulation will be utilised in line with achieving an “A Rated” house.
• Windows & Doors: Passive house standard specification window and door system with market leafing thermal and acoustic performance. The sliding-sash windows are elegant, durable, robust and hand finished by skilled craftsmen.
• Water System: The internal water system is pressurised to high pressure in the showers all times, with Daikin HPSU Compact Air to Water Pump Integrated System. Water storage tank, pressurised cylinder and pump are located in the plant room.
• Ventilation System: Natural ventilation throughout
• Electrical: Each house has generous light and power points. The electrical layout in each room designed around a detailed furniture layout. Each client will be given an electrical layout and briefed in detail. This will allow the client to ensure the electrical layout is tailored to their specific requirements. Contemporary switches and sockets throughout. Most sockets include USB (5 volt) charging points for mobile phones and tablets.
• Media Communication: Each house is wired and ready for connection of TV, Broadband and telephone.
• Security: Each house is wired for an intruder alarm.
• Kitchen: The kitchens are the latest in contemporary design and finish with great attention to every detail from design specialist.
• Utility: The utility room is located to give greatest convenience and accessibility for today’s living environment. It comes with worktops, cupboards, and is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Main Bathroom: Good quality white sanitary ware throughout
• Bedroom Ensuite: Streamlined sanitary ware with white W.C. unit and basin with mono block tap.
• Attic Storage: A stira access stairs will be fitted to each property with storage facility in attic space.
• Internal finishes: Walls and ceilings are painted throughout in two colours. Internal four=panel doors are high quality hand painted in contemporary style, fitted with satin finish lever handles.
• Landscaping: Professionally designed landscaping to front and back of each house, incorporating a combination of stone walls, paving, lawn and feature planting. Front parking bay area finished with pebble drive.
• OPTIONAL Sunroom: Before commencement the purchasers will be given an option of adding a sunroom to the rear, additional costs and specification for same will be agreed in full before commencement.